Thursday, September 20, 2012

Music Quiz


Put your music library on shuffle and use the first song from the song as the answer for each question

I woke up this morning and said: 
Just shoot for the stars, if it feels right.
Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera

While I was in the shower, I sang: 
Everyone can see, there's a change in me. They all say I'm not the same kid I used to be.
First Love - Nikka Costa

I missed my bus, and was so angry I shouted: 
Today is a winding road that's taking me to places that I didn't want to go.
Thunder - Boys Like Girls

While I waited for the next one, some guy came up to me and said:
The stars lean down to kiss you and I lie awake and miss you.
Vanilla Twilight - Owl City

When the bus arrived, the conductor told me:
Hey there now, where'd you go? You left me here so unexpected.
Gone Too Soon - Simple Plan

By the time I arrived in town, I was thinking: 
Now he’s back in the atmosphere with drops of Jupiter in his hair, hey, hey.
Drops of Jupiter (cover) - Taylor Swift

I saw someone I knew, so I waved to get their attention and called:
Hey, what's the situation? I'm just tryna make a little conversation, why the hesitation?
Take You - Justin Bieber

I went into a cafe and ordered: 
My heart is sinking as I'm lifting up.
Summer Paradise - Simple Plan ft. Sean Paul

A charity worker asked me for a donation, and when I said no they said: 
This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us.
Stop and Stare - One Republic

Some guy/girl started flirting with me, and said: 
I keep playin' it inside my head, all that you said to me.
I Should Have Kissed You - One Direction

To which I replied:
Aku ingin menjadi mimpi indah dalam hidupmu. (-_-)
Dealova - Once

Then their girlfriend/boyfriend appeared and screamed at me:
You only stay with me in the morning, you only hold me when I sleep.
You Give Me Something - James Morrison

But before I ran away, I yelled this in return:
I took a chance, I took a shot and you might think I'm bulletproof but I'm not.
Tell Me Why - Taylor Swift

I only just caught the bus in time, and sat down thinking:
Let me tell you a story about a girl and a boy.
Fall - Justin Bieber

Some kids were playing their music really loud, so I turned round and said:
It's not me, it's not you, there's a reason.
Another World - One Direction

Someone sent me a text which read: 
Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever ever feel like you're less than, less than perfect.
Perfect - Glee Cast

As I walked home, I tripped over and banged my knee. It hurt so much I said: 
Turned to crying and screaming, "Why?"
Ronan - Taylor Swift

I went to bed, and the last thing I thought was: 
Wasn't looking for trouble, but it came looking for me.
Can't Say No - Conor Maynard


source: adisty

5 comments: