Monday, July 25, 2011

Movie Quotes

Haiiii! Tadi kan gue lagi googling, dan nemu beberapa Movie Quotes. Ada beberapa yang bagus dan gue suka hihi<3 Mau tau? Nih nih nih:


"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." - The Land Before Time.
"To infinity and beyond!" - Toy Story.
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all." - Mulan.
"Tomorrow's not just tomorrow. It's like the future, y'know?" - She’s All That.
"My mama always said life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you’re gonna get." - Forrest Gump.
"Love is like the wind.. You can't see it, but you can feel it." -A Walk To Remember.
"I dream about being with you forever." -Twilight.
"Death can not stop true love, it can only delay it for a little while." - The Princess Bride.
""If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?" - Casper.
"Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them!" - The Aristocats.
"Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new 
beginning." - Uptown Girls.
"No, of course I like you. It's because I like you, I don't want to be with you. It's a complicated...emotion." - Marlin (Finding Nemo).
"Where the dream takes you, Where your heart longs to be, When you finally found that place, You'll find all you need." - Aladin.
"When I'm with you, I don't feel so alone." -Hercules.
"I will find you, my darling. And the moment that I do, I'll hold you close." - The Little Mermaid.
"Love is never wrong and so it never dies." - The Lion King 2.
"Someday my prince will come. Someday we'll meet again. And away to his castle we'll go. To be happy forever I know." - Snow White.
"We're women. Our choices are never easy." -Titanic.
"Life's a piece of shit when you look at it. Life's a laugh and death's a joke; it's true." -Life of Brian.
"A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others." -The Wizard of Oz.
"Men were born to lie, and women were born to believe them." -Sex and The City.
 "Never try, never fail. Those are the words I live by." -Robots.
"Fighting never solved anything" -Robots.
"I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you." - The Pocahontas.
"Life is not the amount of breaths you take. It's the moments that take your breath away." - Hitch.
"Love is a song that never ends." -Bambi.
"I gave her my heart and she gave me a pen. " - Say Anything.
"Love? Above all things I believe in love! Love is like oxygen! Love  is a many spelendored thing, love lifts us up where we belong, all you need is love!" -Moulin Rouge.

No comments:

Post a Comment